The engagement of this project has ended
9 months ago
4) Do you agree with the proposed new routes for walking and cycling (dashed blue line)?
7) Do you agree with the proposals in the schedule of schemes for this ward?
1) Do you agree that the existing walking routes shown (solid red line) are currently suitable for walking?
some shrubs overgrown on paths
2) Do you agree that the existing cycling routes shown (solid blue line) are currently suitable for cycling?
It's a main road and certainly not safe enough to walk on. Absolutely ridiculous that anyone would walk it.
We have no solid blue line on the map
3) Do you agree with the proposed new routes for walking (dashed red line)?
Again there is no lines marked with that definition.
It would be nice if we could get a few more than that as its quite isolating up here if yiu don't drive.
5) Are there additional routes for walking (existing or proposed) that you think should be shown on the map?
If yes, please provide details below:
Being able.to walk safely from pontprennau to Lisvane. Only way is to drive down the lanes which are usually blocked by a hgv lorry going the wrong way as there is no sign saying he isnt allowed!
6) Are there additional routes for cycling (existing or proposed) that you think should be shown on the map?
8) Are there any additional schemes you think should be included in the schedule of schemes?