The engagement of this project has ended
8 months ago
1) Do you agree that the existing walking routes shown (solid red line) are currently suitable for walking?
2) Do you agree that the existing cycling routes shown (solid blue line) are currently suitable for cycling?
3) Do you agree with the proposed new routes for walking (dashed red line)?
4) Do you agree with the proposed new routes for walking and cycling (dashed blue line)?
5) Are there additional routes for walking (existing or proposed) that you think should be shown on the map?
6) Are there additional routes for cycling (existing or proposed) that you think should be shown on the map?
7) Do you agree with the proposals in the schedule of schemes for this ward?
8) Are there any additional schemes you think should be included in the schedule of schemes?
No solid red lines …
No solid blue lines
The proposed routes don’t reflect lived experience
Cycling and walking routes need to be segregated. For some reason the cycle routes have been aligned with busy roads - big mistake. Opportunities for existing quieter/quicker less polluted routes completely missed. Suggests lack of knowledge of local area.
If yes, please provide details below:
Need to draw them digitally onto a map and submit electronically. How does commonplace anable this functionality?
9) Do you have any other comments on the Draft Active Travel Network Map for Cardiff?
Yes, currently. It fit for purpose.
Improvements needed in safe cycling routes from Rhiwbina towards Gabalfa Interchange
9 months ago
Already used by pots of people, you can’t reinvent the wheel
All ready used so again you can’t reinvent the wheel
Please comment, including the relevant scheme reference number(s) in your comments:
Stop wasting money, use some of it for the pavements they are in a dreadful state
No as you don’t listen to any of us so again yet another waste of money on consultation
The stream is missing. This is the main walking route in North Rhiwbina, and I would really hope there could be a cycle route along Heol Llanishen Fach to the school.